Purchasing a bike, new or used, in most cases is not set-up with consideration to your weight, height gender or ability level. Having the bike properly set-up in relation to the controls, ergonomics and suspension is the most important component to your riding. A bike not set-up correctly can actually hinder you–or even hurt you–and keep you from progressing to the next level.
Motovate Racing will work with you! We do on-site fitting and adjustments and will personally test each bike to make sure it is right for you.
Proper controls setup is the backbone of good riding position. We will:
- Set-up the handlebars with respect to height, width and bend
- Adjust the brakes, clutch levers and shifters according to size and stature
- Seat height and footpeg a
Suspension is Key:
- Spring rate suited for rider weight
- Custom valving for the type of riding, ability level and terrain
- Adjustments of ride height (free sag) according to weight of rider
- Internally adjustments of suspension to lower a bike for the smaller rider
We have several set-up and suspension packages available. Email or call us at 970.456.2678 for a quote.